My dream job

 HIIIIIII EVERYBODY THIS IS A NEW EDITION OF THE BEST BLOG IN THE WHOLE WORLD, THE TOPIC OF TODAY IS MY PERFECT JOB!!!!!

Talking seriously if I think about my dream job, the first job that comes to my mind is a restaurant critic, you could think that it's a weird job, but I believe is a really great job for many reasons.

In first place, you earn money for eating delicious food!!! sounds like a dream and for me, that one of my favourite activities is eating, especially if the food is really tasty. 

Another reason is that you get to see a lot of places, since to be a food critic you need to travel a lot and get to know a lot of places and cultures. Another thing that strikes me about the job is that you can get to know a lot of things that represent a culture through the flavors, the ingredients they use to cook and even the way they eat the food.  

I think it's an amazing job, besides that it allows you to travel and see the world, but I also think you need a lot of skills and have the 5 senses very developed to make good reviews, I also think you have to know how to express yourself very well in writing and have a good judgment, since a single review can significantly affect the reputation of a restaurant, both in a good and bad way. 

I think the character that best represents what I am talking about is the one in the image below:  


  


About the salary, I think you first have to build a good reputation, but already having that, I think critics do well when it comes to salary.

Thanks for reading.





      



















  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit