Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Hi everyone I would like to visit Italy because I like pizza, thanks for the attention.

hahaha its a joke, I have more reasons, I like the spaguetti too hahaha,  out of joke, I really like to know italy because more than the dishes I admire the culture, especially the art exposed in the museums.  




Also I like some touristic and historic places like the channels of  Venice, the roman coliseum, among others places.     





One of the things that also attracted my attention is the language, as it sounds very good the way Italians speak.

It also calls my attention the "Serie A" which is the Italian soccer league, as it is one of the most competitive and important leagues in the world, especially I would like to know the Giuseppe Meazza stadium, also called San Siro, as it is where the two most important teams of Milan play, also it calls my attention that depending on which of these two teams is playing a game the stadium changes its name, if AC Milan plays it is called San Siro and if Inter of Milan plays it is called Giuseppe Meazza.



For this and many other reasons I would like to know Italy. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job