Post 2: The Best Concert ever

 HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, this is a new edition of your favorite blog.


Today Im going to talk about the best concert I've ever been, the artist who performed was Duki, an argentinian singer. 

The concert was on September 10 at the Movistar Arena.

The truth is that I remember the concert with affection, since I went with my girlfriend and it was a very incredible evening and I liked the fact that we both liked that artist very much.  

At the event we sang all the songs, danced and jumped a lot, it was an unforgettable experience, also at the end of the show Duki fooled the audience as he left without singing one of his best known songs and the whole audience started to protest, the lights went out and when everyone thought the show was over Duki came back and sang 3 last songs, even in his last song he jumped into the audience and sang his song titled " Goteo" together with the whole audience.

It was a great experience and I hope to see him again if he comes to Chile.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

My dream job